Ateneo Management Information Systems Association
Science and Technology Cluster
PRESIDENT: Luis Gabriel A. Cajucom
CONTACT DETAILS: email@example.com
From Information Management to App Development and everything in between, MISA takes management and information technology together to bring out the best in our members. As the premier IM organization of the Ateneo, we aim to create an awareness of information management and how it fits in corporations, organizations, schools and more, starting with the Loyola Schools community moving outwards.
Bringing information technology and management together, MISA equips individuals with a mind for business and a passion for IT through case competitions, hackathons and consultancy training sessions. We put these skills to motion through our volunteer activities to give public elementary school students an edge with IT skills trainings, and through our consultancy and systems development services with clients inside and outside of the university.
We are more than an organization. MISA is the home for the business minded and technology driven.
V I S I O N
We aim to become the leading student-organization of information management professionals leveraging our skills on information technology for our pursuit of excellence and nation-building.
M I S S I O N
We aim to inform, to form and to transform the society through proactive engagement in projects utilizing information technology as a tool towards effective information management.
- Information Management
- MISA is proud to have many talented members in our talent pools: MISAyaw (our dance troupe), MISA Musika (our singing group), and MISAbols (our sports team/s)!
- MISA’s Systems Development service is often acquired by groups inside and outside the Ateneo. One system developed by the organization is the Ateneo Orsem Registration System used in Orsem 2013. Another would be the COA website you are viewing right now.
- Though MISA is the home organization of MIS majors, we have a lot of non-MIS members!
- Web Development – Through keeping up with the latest trends and using contemporary web technologies, Ateneo MISA helps its clients build their online presence by putting their best foot forward. Services include website design, website development, and domain and hosting management. See some websites MISA has developed: http://cesaph.com, http://loyolafilmcircle.com, http://amahub.org, and http://misa.org.ph.
- Systems Development – We believe in efficiency and effectiveness of process to maximize our clients’ potential. Systems the organization has developed have consistently and continuously optimized its clients’ operations. Some of the systems Ateneo MISA has developed include the ORSEM Registration System, RECWEEK Registration Systems, DSWS Locker Registration System, and ARSA Election System.
- IT Consultancy – We can help improve your organization by leveraging IT to your advantage. Clients’ business processes are analyzed to see how technology can best be utilized in their business models and how systems can be improved to deliver the highest satisfaction while assisting in scoping the cost and time frame.
Information Management Competition
Information Management Competition
MISA’s flagship project, IMC is a case study competition that challenges students to solve real-life problems using technological solutions.
We connects MISAns to public school students who are in need of IT skills through CoLab, a training session centered around IT.
We celebrate our accomplishments and let loose with Stellar, our annual sem-ender party. With a new theme every year, Stellar’s not an event to miss.
MVP 304, Ateneo de Manila University, Quezon City